A lot of our members have been wondering about their rights to take pictures in the streets. Is it legal? Is it not?
A brief search in the Internet provides us with 6 very useful links!
1. For the U.S photographers:The Photographer’s Right : A Downloadable Flyer Explaining Your Rights When Stopped or Confronted for Photography
2. For the U.K. photographers:UK Photographers Rights Guide v2 : The guide is intended as an overview of the current legal situation in the UK for photographers, it is not a definitive bible of UK law.
3. For the Australian photographers:Australian street photography legal issues : Your right to take photographs
4. For the Latin American photographers: Derechos de los fotógrafos
5. For the Swedish photographers: Vad får man fotografera?
A similar search (thanks to google) will probably provide you with the laws that concern photography in your country.
BE INFORMED and let no one deprive you from your rights!
For more information: http://the-yard-collective.deviantart.com/